• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Archived Server feedback

This thread is now an archive that does not accept new posts. If you wish to add to this discussion, you should create a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler

🔟 Mythical
Badministrator
Volunteer T3G Editor
Reaction score
Website
tacoma3g.com
2017 TRD OR DCLB Auto
Quicksand
Please let me know if anything wonky happens with the server (load times, errors, etc.).

I purchased one that should be able to handle the load we're gonna get when we officially open, but if for some reason this isn't good enough, I'd like to make sure I get that attended to before the site explodes and dies.

Seems to run smoothly thus far. Just want to applaud you for starting this. I hope we can be helpful in building this and make it thrive.
Thanks for the support. It really feels good to have you guys behind me.

Server is working well for me. Props for configuring HTTPS with LetsEncrypt right out of the gate.

Please let me know if anything wonky happens with the server (load times, errors, etc.).

I purchased one that should be able to handle the load we're gonna get when we officially open, but if for some reason this isn't good enough, I'd like to make sure I get that attended to before the site explodes and dies.

Anyone else have issues loading high res images? Several photos I've tried to load couldn't because of image size.

I thought I fixed this. Are they coming from your iPhone using the mobile site?

I thought I fixed this. Are they coming from your iPhone using the mobile site?

Yes. I take a whole bunch of photos with my Canon when we hit trails then I air drop them to my iPhone and do my social media post from there

Okay, after messing with this 100 more times, there should finally never be an image that it won't let you upload. (As long as it's under 50 MB, but I don't think anything would ever be above that.)

Test. Looks like problem solved.
8E2387BF-040E-4272-A0DD-BBC80BFD90A3.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back