• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

SDHQ's Customer Rides Section

SDHQ OFFROAD

sdhqoffroad.com
Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
sdhqoffroad.com
We are creating this thread to allow people to post pictures of their SDHQ products that they are installing on their trucks! We will also be posting pictures of builds that we do here in house along with a build list on what we have done to it!

Here is a few pictures of our shop Tacoma!
Tayyycos-3.jpg

TACOATIME.jpg

tAcoms.jpg

tacooos.jpg

Tayyycos-18.jpg

Tayyycos-17.jpg

• ’16-Current Toyota Tacoma SHDQ Built Stock Bumper Winch Mount
  • Factor 55 Hawse Fairlead
  • ’16-Current Toyota Tacoma SDHQ Built Sliders
  • ’16-Current Toyota Tacoma SDHQ Built A-Pillar Mounts
  • ’16-Current Toyota Tacoma SDHQ Built behind the grille mount
  • Baja Designs 30″ ONX6 Hi-Power LED Light Bar
  • SDHQ Rear Chase Light Mount
  • ICON Stage 10 Suspension System
  • Icon Alloys 6 Speed 17-inch Wheels

Love your stuff. I appreciate the super quick turnaround on the switch pro mount, the original one I got had the holes were misaligned and you guys got me out a new one super quick.

Oh your ditch light brackets are the best quality I have ever seen.
3D06A983-3A4F-4F87-A4B3-A4955E0BCE67.jpeg

A92E6765-2AAD-4D79-8DBA-9CC2DC0AE14D.jpeg

9A41A3DC-B128-4144-9A96-EAA935DAE069.jpeg

Woooorth it!! Ask me how I know!
I can't go that big and I will probably never really take it off road. I just want it another inch higher and for the front end to feel more responsive. The only gripe I have with the 5100s and the stock springs is the way the front end feels.

Back