• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

SDHQ Built Sliders-2016+ Access Cab and DCSB

SDHQ OFFROAD

sdhqoffroad.com
Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
sdhqoffroad.com
SDHQ is proud to announce the release of our Rock Sliders for the 2016+ Toyota Tacoma. These rock sliders have been built to fit both the Access Cab with a 6-ft bed and the Double Cab with a 5-ft bed. Sticking to a well earned reputation for craftsmanship, we chose to build these rock sliders out of 4130 chrome-moly tubing with gusseted steel mounting plates ensuring that these are both the strongest and lightest rock sliders on the market. These rock sliders are CAD designed and built in house for a precise fit and finish. Our rock sliders use a unique mounting design that is intended to be a fully bolt on design and spans the entirety of the slider. No cutting, welding, drilling required for install, and no permanent frame modification required.

Features of both options-

• Durable 4130 .120” wall tubing with gusseted steel mounting plates for durability
  • No cutting, drilling or welding required for install
  • No permanent modification to the frame required
  • Unique mounting design made specifically for the Toyota Tacoma
  • Utilizes 4 mounting points on the frame per side
  • Our unique mounting design attaches to the front body mount where the hardest initial impact tends to occur
  • As strong as a welded slider
  • Works with body mount chops
  • CAD designed for a precise fit and finish
  • High strength Grade 8 Hardware included
  • Raw and powder coated finishes available
  • Made in America

tacoma-pro-14-jpg.1513638

dsc_0183-jpg.1513639

dsc_0182-jpg.1513640

dsc_0164-jpg.1513641

dsc_0135-jpg.1513642

tacoma-sliders-large-vs-small-4-jpg.1513643

http://sdhqoffroad.com/16-current-tacoma-sdhq-built-sliders/

Anybody looking for more information on the DCLB sliders, please message me the following items. We are working on the jigs and a production run. Once that run is done, we will be releasing everything all at once.

Name
Email Address
Shipping or Local Install (Gilbert, AZ)
Raw or Powder coated

You guys I really want these but don’t want to refinance my house for them. Why are they the most expensive ones on the market?

Back