- Upvotes Recieved
- GILBERT, AZ
- First Name
- T3G Member
Tired of splicing and cutting up your vehicle's wiring when installing your off-road accessories?
Upgrade your vehicle's main battery terminals with SDHQ's HD Main Billet Terminal Upgrade Kit. With up to five additional terminal pads our kit provides the safe and orderly installation of accessories such as off-road lighting, audio equipment, winches, and air compressors while maintaining your vehicle's factory wiring
Our kits were 3D CAD Designed and manufactured from high quality 6061 Aluminum.
- Fits most Toyota, Nissan and similar style terminals.
- Five additional terminal pads
- 2 - 3/8" Terminal pads
- 1 - 5/16” Terminal pad
- 2 - 1/5" Terminal pads
- Ability to retain all factory wiring
- Positive and Negative Billet 6061 Aluminum Terminals.
- Complete Hardware Kit
- Stainless Steel Hardware with included Anti-Seize Compound.
- Tacomas/Nissans can cut off the negative battery terminal and use provided compression lug or alternately use the Negative Terminal Stud Adapter.
- 1-2 AWG Copper Compression Lug included to replace terminal.
- Recommended for use with sealed batteries.
- Tundra (2000-2019)
- Tacoma (1995-2019)
- 4Runner (1996-2019)
- FJ (2007-2014)
- Armada (2004-2015)
- Titan (2004-2015)
- Frontier (2005-2019)
- Pathfinder (2005-2012)
- Xterra (2005-2015)
Now in stock and ready to ship. These can also be ordered online on our website.