• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

SanDiego T3G Bi-weekly GTG!!

Will you be attending??

• Hell to the yeah!!

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • Nope, I've got to wash my hair that night.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope, I'm not in SD, but I should start a T3G GTG in my area!

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters
Was able to get an early day with work. Is there still a meet up tomorrow?

Oops had my dates wrong. ?‍♂️ Is the next meet on the 11th?
Yes, the 11th. Sorry about the confusion. I know we need to advertise this better.

Also, location is TBD but around the Carlsbad-ish area. Tomorrow night I'm going to scope the spots I have in mind to see what they look like on a Tuesday night.

Any updates on the location?

We've decided to keep the south county location for the meets on the 2nd Tuesday and the 4th Tuesday event will likely be a north county location.

So in short, tomorrow's meet is at the regular location in south county San Diego.

Thank you to everyone who came out. We had a really great turnout tonight of 18 trucks!!

Next event will be on June 25th. The location will be in North county San Diego and is still to be determined. Hope to see everyone then. ?

The next meet, is that going to be up around North SD or at the “new” Frys Location?

This thread needs to be updated with the photos too

☝ Agreed. Anyone can feel free to post up any photos you took. I'll add what I have.

The next meet, is that going to be up around North SD or at the “new” Frys Location?

The plan is for North County this week. We'll rotate every other week so it will be south county on the 2nd Tuesday and north county on the 4th Tuesday every month.

At this point we're considering the north county fair mall just south of Escondido. We'll have the location finalized in a couple of days tops.

Attached photos are courtesy of @_jdphotos on IG.

LRG_DSC05940.JPG
LRG_DSC05971.jpg
LRG_DSC05973.JPG

The meet this Tuesday will be located in the Mall lot at North County Fair on the southern end of Escondido.

Access is easy off the 15 freeway.

Arrival at 7pm. And as usual please be a good guest and represent the offroad community appropriately.

Screenshot_20190624-095309.png
Screenshot_20190624-095243.png
Screenshot_20190624-095215.png

Last edited:
Every second and fourth Tuesday. So yes, there is supposed to be one tonight. I'm out of town so I haven't been able to organize it tonight so I'll not sure how many people will be there.

BUMPING THIS UP!!! I'm bringing it back online and moving the dates to every week. I always had people asking me "Is it this Tuesday or next?' So it's now a weekly gtg. Come join me every Tuesday night at 7 pm. I'll be there every week unless I'm working. So come on out and meet some local peeps and check out some rad trucks. ;) (y)

New flyer to share!!
T3G-Taco-Tuesday-Final1.gif

BUMPING THIS UP!!! I'm bringing it back online and moving the dates to every week. I always had people asking me "Is it this Tuesday or next?' So it's now a weekly gtg. Come join me every Tuesday night at 7 pm. I'll be there every week unless I'm working. So come on out and meet some local peeps and check out some rad trucks. ;) (y)

New flyer to share!!
T3G-Taco-Tuesday-Final1.gif
I’m stoked this is coming back! And I dig your license plate, lol.

And of course.... now I find out it's going to rain!!

Screw it!! I'm still rolling out. I'll be there at 7 and if anyone shows up, let's hang out, then grab some food. :cool: (y)

How's everyone doing? I'm working from home for the next month, I'm am infrastructure technician, our clients are credit unions so we gotta make sure they can do their business... My wife has her own digital marketing business so we're OK for now...

After so much traveling n shit were finally able to spend some quality time together lol..

How's everyone doing?

Is there anyone who needs help here or even beyond this forum?

How can we as a community collectively help out others?

Great thinking to want to reach out ?. The current state of events absolutely opens up a huge number of extremely complex problems that effect everyone in many, many ways. I think the biggest thing any of us can do is heed the instructions of the federal, state, and local governments and organizations. Doing our part individually will be the way through this.

That said, if there's any T3G family here that needs something, chime in and I'd love to see our community come together to solve some problems.

The other thing I think we can all do, is talk Tacomas. Having a place to decompress and escape from the reality of the current situation is critical. That said, I'm always game to do my part and talk trucks ?.

Back