• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

SanDiego T3G Bi-weekly GTG!!

Will you be attending??

• Hell to the yeah!!

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • Nope, I've got to wash my hair that night.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope, I'm not in SD, but I should start a T3G GTG in my area!

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters

Mr. Nobody

8️⃣ Paragon
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Authorized VF Tuner
Reaction score
2017 TRD OR DCLB Auto
Quicksand
The Tacoma3G crew is proud to announce we are starting up a bi-weekly get together (gtg) to be held in San Diego, CA every Tuesday of the month!

The Southern California scene is booming and T3G decided it was time San Diego had a regular midweek gtg. While we have some larger events in the works, this will be a low key weekly event for T3G members to meet up with new people, hang out, and talk trucks. T3G wants to do something that doesn't have to be on weekends and doesn't have to be a big fuss. If you miss a week, no worries!! Cruise on out to the next one! The gtg is open to other Tacoma and Yota generations and models so feel free to invite your friend in that dope Land Cruiser, 4Runner, or Tundra ;). So come on out, meet new people, talk about trucks, and just have a good time as we grow the SD T3G community!!

Next SD T3G GTG details:
On hold until safe to resume.
Time: 7pm until whenever

This weeks gtg will be located at:
2670-2798 Cushing Road
San Diego, CA
@ Liberty Station NTC

The meet this Tuesday will be located in the lot at Liberty Station/NTC.

Access is easy off the 8/5 freeways.

Just a couple ground rules to ensure we don't burn the location. We want to be good representatives of the offroad and automotive enthusiast communities and ensure we are welcomed back by the businesses located where we meet.

1. Absolutely NO burnouts, no mall crawling, no showing off etc. Keep that stuff in the desert and offroad.
2. No loud music
3. Be polite to the public and the businesses in the area.
4. No littering
5. No drugs/alcohol in the lot. Shouldn't have to say it but I will.
6. Patronize the businesses in the area where possible

There's always that guy that acts like an ass and ruins it for everyone. Don't be that guy.

The rules are meant as a way to keep the gtgs going week after week, not as a way to ruin all the fun. So don't take them personal.

See you Tuesday!! :cool:(y)

T3G-Taco-Tuesday-Final1.gif

Screenshot_20190709-073642.png

Screenshot_20190709-073631.png

Attachments

• Tacoma3g-1.png
    Tacoma3g-1.png
    12.1 KB · Views: 193
Last edited:
Can't wait!! See everyone tonight. :cool:(y)

Absolutely stellar turnout last night!! Thank you to everyone who came out. Almost 30 trucks showed up!!

It was a great turnout! Definitely more than I was expecting. Thank you guys for supporting and hanging out with all of us. Here are a couple crappy photos I took, though we ended up with about 30 trucks by the time people were leaving.
IMG_4406.jpg
IMG_4409.jpg

Thank you everyone who came out last night, and if you didnt we hope to see you at the next one! This first meet was a great turn out/success and we would love to keep doing these.

Next get SD together is coming up this Tuesday April 24th! Hope to see another solid turnout.

We've updated the location just slightly. We're moving down the parking lot just a bit to allow more trucks to fit in a smaller area.

Screenshot (14)_LI.jpg

Just a couple reminders for everyone....

Please park close to the truck next to you as to ensure everyone has a place to park and we don't take up unnecessary space.

Please be respectful of the businesses and the location and follow all the ground rules in the original post located at the beginning of this thread.

I need to try to get one started in Georgia.

We can help you make that happen. Shoot me a dm and we can help get you set up ?

If anyone wants to start a regular meet in their area, hit me up. I'll help you get on the path to a successful local meet up.

We can help you make that happen. Shoot me a dm and we can help get you set up ?

If anyone wants to start a regular meet in their area, hit me up. I'll help you get on the path to a successful local meet up.

I will make you a banner with your local trucks or personal trucks for any regional meetup you would like to start.
Please, include me and I’ll reach out. Or make you a flyer for meetups inndifferent regions

YES!! i will be there around 7:50pm PST awaiting all you beauties.

iPhone camera shots from tonight if y’all didn’t capture!

Attachments

• 0338B82A-E23A-4105-B2A1-D4D7AC3626F2.jpeg
    0338B82A-E23A-4105-B2A1-D4D7AC3626F2.jpeg
    461.4 KB · Views: 134
  • CC6BCE6F-A1BD-4CA1-82C2-7698CE29272F.jpeg
    CC6BCE6F-A1BD-4CA1-82C2-7698CE29272F.jpeg
    475.9 KB · Views: 137
Great turnout tonight! Thanks to everyone who came out! Can't wait to do it again in another two weeks. In the meantime, I'm off to Expo tomorrow ✌?

IMG_20190514_195122.jpg

Reminder that this is going tonight! Hope to see some new and returning rigs there.

Glad to see there was a nice little showdown there. Couldn't make it due to my dislocated shoulders from my last trip to Anza Borrego, still unable to drive. Hopefully by the next meetup.

Glad to see there was a nice little showdown there. Couldn't make it due to my dislocated shoulders from my last trip to Anza Borrego, still unable to drive. Hopefully by the next meetup.

Bummer about the shoulder. Hope you heal up quick. See you at the next one ?

It was definitely odd having all that rice there. They were setting a terrible example, too.

It was definitely odd having all that rice there. They were setting a terrible example, too.

I was definitely a little concerned when that security guard showed up. I was trying to ensure he knew we weren't with them.

Back