• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

San Diego meets

badfish_taco

4️⃣ Gold
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
2018 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Silver Sky
I saw a thread on TW a couple years ago about an annual BBQ that is held at Fiesta Island during the summer. Anyone heard of it?

And if that doesn’t happen anymore, would anyone be interested in having one later this summer? Not just for Tacomas but also any outdoor enthusiast vehicle.

I saw a thread on TW a couple years ago about an annual BBQ that is held at Fiesta Island during the summer. Anyone heard of it?

And if that doesn’t happen anymore, would anyone be interested in having one later this summer? Not just for Tacomas but also any outdoor enthusiast vehicle.
We’ve been talking about a Fourth of July bbq

Get the real early or maybe the night before? There’s kinda no staying overnight but I’m pretty sure people basically like there. You guys ever seen the Ford Excursion limo thing that is pretty much a house there?

Get the real early or maybe the night before? There’s kinda no staying overnight but I’m pretty sure people basically like there. You guys ever seen the Ford Excursion limo thing that is pretty much a house there?
never seen it but would love to! Lol yeah i know people start lining up real early like at midnight in mission beach by Belmont when it comes to holidays.

I meant to write basically live* there.

But yeah, I’m gonna think more about this and try to come up with a plan that could work for us. Even if it ends up being me and my wife using our trucks to try to reserve some space for T3G lol.

Be nice to see a big meet up down there....but for sure July 4 will be packed.

Back