San Diego meets

• Hello, visitor! You've found the only 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma forum! 🤙
    Tacoma3G.com is an online forum for 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and overland enthusiasts. Our resources include: build threads, tutorials, gear reviews, exclusive discounts and giveaways, a marketplace to buy and sell items, local trail events, and more. We have thousands of friendly, knowledgeable members, including many officials from your favorite companies. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!

badfish_taco

= IV • Gold
T3G O.G.
First Name
Edgar
T3G Member
I saw a thread on TW a couple years ago about an annual BBQ that is held at Fiesta Island during the summer. Anyone heard of it?

And if that doesn’t happen anymore, would anyone be interested in having one later this summer? Not just for Tacomas but also any outdoor enthusiast vehicle.

Jay

= VII • Aficionado
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
First Name
Jacob
Military
Navy
T3G Member
I saw a thread on TW a couple years ago about an annual BBQ that is held at Fiesta Island during the summer. Anyone heard of it?

And if that doesn’t happen anymore, would anyone be interested in having one later this summer? Not just for Tacomas but also any outdoor enthusiast vehicle.
We’ve been talking about a Fourth of July bbq

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
Defintely planning on doing a Fiesta Island hangout/BBQ.

Jay

= VII • Aficionado
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
First Name
Jacob
Military
Navy
T3G Member
Sorry guys just saw these replies. You don’t think fiesta island will be packed as it is cuz of the holiday?
Idk I have the whole day off

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
Get the real early or maybe the night before? There’s kinda no staying overnight but I’m pretty sure people basically like there. You guys ever seen the Ford Excursion limo thing that is pretty much a house there?

badfish_taco

= IV • Gold
T3G O.G.
First Name
Edgar
T3G Member
Get the real early or maybe the night before? There’s kinda no staying overnight but I’m pretty sure people basically like there. You guys ever seen the Ford Excursion limo thing that is pretty much a house there?
never seen it but would love to! Lol yeah i know people start lining up real early like at midnight in mission beach by Belmont when it comes to holidays.

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
I meant to write basically live* there.

But yeah, I’m gonna think more about this and try to come up with a plan that could work for us. Even if it ends up being me and my wife using our trucks to try to reserve some space for T3G lol.

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
Be nice to see a big meet up down there....but for sure July 4 will be packed.
Yea, we’re not gonna do the July 4 meet. We will do a Fiesta Island meet shortly after though.

Top Bottom