• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Safety meetings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bkautz

3️⃣ Silver
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
2018 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Magnetic Gray
How many members partake in safety meetings? Not a big drinker here but love my cali safety meetings

How many members partake in safety meetings? Not a big drinker here but love my cali safety meetings
What kind? Work related? I'm still working Gov't with the Navy. So I have monthly training and quarterly safety stand downs. Thought I had escaped those when I retired. :/

What kind? Work related? I'm still working Gov't with the Navy. So I have monthly training and quarterly safety stand downs. Thought I had escaped those when I retired. :/
I don't know where the term originated but its a gathering to "do the dope." lol

star-date-42000-0-blaze-it-carnivoroust-com-computer-summon-the-crew-7127309.png

Lol I say dope all the time I just dont consider herb dope lol. And yes @Tymeson your safety meeting looks tasty lol.

Anybody going to the cleghorn run in here?

I use the word dope but only when something is cool. Never called weed or drugs dope before. Always just called it weed or pot.

I use the word dope but only when something is cool. Never called weed or drugs dope before. Always just called it weed or pot.
Same. When I think of using it like that I think of police on TV saying dope and how I have no idea which drug they mean cause it seems to be different every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back