Safety meetings

• Hello, visitor! You've found the only 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma forum! 🤙
    Tacoma3G.com is an online forum for 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and overland enthusiasts. Our resources include: build threads, tutorials, gear reviews, exclusive discounts and giveaways, a marketplace to buy and sell items, local trail events, and more. We have thousands of friendly, knowledgeable members, including many officials from your favorite companies. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!

SDyota_66

= V • Platinum
T3G Supporter
First Name
Chris
Military
Navy (Vet.)
T3G Member
How many members partake in safety meetings? Not a big drinker here but love my cali safety meetings
What kind? Work related? I'm still working Gov't with the Navy. So I have monthly training and quarterly safety stand downs. Thought I had escaped those when I retired. :/

0uTkAsT

= VII • Aficionado
T3G Supporter
First Name
Josh
T3G Member
What kind? Work related? I'm still working Gov't with the Navy. So I have monthly training and quarterly safety stand downs. Thought I had escaped those when I retired. :/
I don't know where the term originated but its a gathering to "do the dope." lol

Man Of Steel TRD

= IV • Gold
First Name
Jeremy
T3G Member
How many members partake in safety meetings? Not a big drinker here but love my cali safety meetings
star-date-42000-0-blaze-it-carnivoroust-com-computer-summon-the-crew-7127309.png

Top Bottom