• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

RUNNIN4TACOS Build Thread

runnin4tacos

5️⃣ Platinum
Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
2018 Pro DCSB Auto
Cement
What is up, everybody!

My name is Tuan, I am new to the Tacoma world and to Tacoma3G. I have a lot of plans for my Taco and am super excited to share my journey with you guys!

Here is a photo of what it looks like right now:
TDV01224.jpg

Welcome aboard.

Welcome, love seeing new faces here, and especially new builds. Feel free to message myself or the rest of the staff for any questions and as always be engaged! So much information and great minds on this forum!

What is up, everybody!

My name is Tuan, I am new to the Tacoma world and to Tacoma3G. I have a lot of plans for my Taco and am super excited to share my journey with you guys!

Here is a photo of what it looks like right now:
TDV01224.jpg
Welcome that’s a beautiful truck ;)

Welcome to the forum! Looking forward to seeing the build coming along. Gonna move the thread to the builds forum.

Philips Xtreme Ultinon LED H11 Headlights! Video below compares the stock halogen vs Philips LED.
TDV01261.jpg

Also, did a how-to video in case anyone is interested in watching:

Got the roof wrapped! Let me know what you guys think! I did it mainly so in case there is bird sh*t up there and I can't see it, it will not eat away my paint.
TDV01265.jpg

Here's how it's done:

After putting them on, I feel like they are a little too bulky so I ordered the low profile ones.

coming along nicely, excited to see what all you do to it.

Big update!

King's 2.5 extended travel front coilovers
King's 2.5 12" smoothie rear shocks
Total Chaos UCA
Total Chaos spindle gussets
Total Chaos cam gussets
Deaver LT leaf springs
A879774E-3F3F-40DC-B336-FC9278C77E79.jpeg
72DB8957-105B-4AEE-9F08-427CA81CF8CD.jpeg
8076518E-92A3-4A25-A945-18D725E6FD68.jpeg

Archive Garage rear shock relocation towers
Archive Garage u-bolt flip kit