• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Ruger 10/22 mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

TacoSlinger4000

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
2016 SR5 AC Auto
White
Anybody own one of these things? What is your current setup? What have you put on it? I just picked up a Tasco red dot for $30 and I need to test it out sooner than later
CFD81054-A096-417D-90D1-E5DFA31E1EF0.jpeg

Also what kind of ammo is everyone using for their rugers?

-Dude I love my 10/22
I have a “can” on it with a vortex scope I found laying around that I took off something. I’m going to slap on a magpul chassis and the tacsol barrel and timmeny trigger group I also shoot subsonic out of it or some who knows how old ammo my grand ma gave me from the 70’s? Maybe 80’s I’m not sure

My 10/22 is ridiculously fun. It's now back to the original wood stock and open sight. A part of me wants to sell it and get one of the takedown versions even though I have zero need for it. Haha

Reactions: Jay
Mayr has the tactical version with a red dot mounted just forward of the breech (scout rifle).
When we set up the plates (5yrds to 200yrds) she is dinging the fuck out of them.

Reactions: Jay
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back