Ruger 10/22 mods

• Hello, visitor! You've found the only 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma forum! 🤙
    Tacoma3G.com is an online forum for 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and overland enthusiasts. Our resources include: build threads, tutorials, gear reviews, exclusive discounts and giveaways, a marketplace to buy and sell items, local trail events, and more. We have thousands of friendly, knowledgeable members, including many officials from your favorite companies. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!

TacoSlinger4000

= II • Bronze
First Name
Matt
T3G Member
Anybody own one of these things? What is your current setup? What have you put on it? I just picked up a Tasco red dot for $30 and I need to test it out sooner than later
CFD81054-A096-417D-90D1-E5DFA31E1EF0.jpeg

Jay

= VII • Aficionado
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
First Name
Jacob
Military
Navy
T3G Member
-Dude I love my 10/22
I have a “can” on it with a vortex scope I found laying around that I took off something. I’m going to slap on a magpul chassis and the tacsol barrel and timmeny trigger group I also shoot subsonic out of it or some who knows how old ammo my grand ma gave me from the 70’s? Maybe 80’s I’m not sure

Mr. Nobody

= VIII • Connoisseur
Vendor Relations
T3G O.G.
First Name
Andy
T3G Member
My 10/22 is ridiculously fun. It's now back to the original wood stock and open sight. A part of me wants to sell it and get one of the takedown versions even though I have zero need for it. Haha

Bird dog

= V • Platinum
T3G Supporter
First Name
DJ
Military
Navy
T3G Member
Mayr has the tactical version with a red dot mounted just forward of the breech (scout rifle).
When we set up the plates (5yrds to 200yrds) she is dinging the fuck out of them.

Top Bottom