• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

ROGUE-OFFROAD Hello and Hope to hear from you !

ROGUE

3️⃣ Silver
Authorized Vendor
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
Hi everyone!
Shawn Here from Rogue-Offroad.com

Most and many know me from the multiple Facebook Tacoma Groups. And if you don't know of us, well you been hiding under a rock. We are a great source for all you 3rd Gen Tacoma needs and wants. Not only are we an accredited Vendor with a great reputation. Im also a fellow 3rd Gen Tacoma Owner! We are a premier source for SUSPENSION, GEARS, WHEELS & TIRES, ARMOR ( Bumpers, Roof Racks, Sliders, Skids,) Bed Racks, OVERLAND ACCESSORIES ( tents). Performance Upgrades, and much more! So please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Call and or visit us www.rogue-offroad.com or 702-907-DIRT (3478) Or msg us here! Please note******* We get extremely busy answering msg and emails. But we value your Business, so msg us a few times or take the time to call, if you don't hear from us !!

Thanks, Everyone !

Shawn

Attachments

• Logo2.PNG
    Logo2.PNG
    66.9 KB · Views: 124
saving my pennies for the new king 3.0s. Hopefully there is a black friday sale in the future :D

Back