• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Rigs & Kids Meet hosted by Rob Daman Oct 12th 10a to 1pm

Rob Daman

7️⃣ Connoisseur
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
2017 TRD OR DCSB Manual
Quicksand
***PARKING UPDATE... PARK ONLY IN GREEN AREA!!! DO NOT PARK ACROSS THE STREET AS YOU MAY GET TOWED!!!***

parking.jpg

Hi all,

I'm excited to be hosting this meet on Oct 12. 10am to 1pm

Free Tacos served 11am-noon
Free ice cream bars from Archies Ice Cream
Free Jeep toys to kids
Free Swag
Raffle prizes totaling over $1000 (1 free tix to each rig owner) + additional tix for sale (includes RDM Pros patch or keytag)

Please note we don't know how big the attendance will be... so it's 'while supplies last'

Hope to you see you all there! I'm making a HUGE announcement!

I put this as a facebook event and you can also follow my instagram too

View: https://www.facebook.com/events/482782515616194/

Last edited:
Wow it's getting closer to the date!

I'm working on giveaways and swag

More details...

Free Tacos served 11am-noon
Free ice cream bars from Archies Ice Cream
Free Jeep toys to kids
Free Swag
Raffle prizes totaling over $1000 (1 free tix to each rig owner) + additional tix for sale (includes RDM Pros patch or keytag)

Please note we don't know how big the attendance will be... so it's 'while supplies last'

Hope to you see you all there! I'm making a HUGE announcement!

Hey Rob, Planning on heading down there with my kids as I live a few miles away. Think my bro will be coming up with his rig from SD also. Where is there going to be parking?

Hey Rob, Planning on heading down there with my kids as I live a few miles away. Think my bro will be coming up with his rig from SD also. Where is there going to be parking?

Cool

Parking is by service and they'll be people to direct you.

Last edited:
Awesome, thanks for getting back to me?? Looking forward to it!

parking overflow got cancelled..

***PARKING UPDATE... PARK ONLY IN GREEN AREA!!! DO NOT PARK ACROSS THE STREET AS YOU MAY GET TOWED!!!***

parking.jpg

Back