Rigs & Kids Meet hosted by Rob Daman Oct 12th 10a to 1pm | 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma Forum - Tacoma3G.com

Rigs & Kids Meet hosted by Rob Daman Oct 12th 10a to 1pm

• 🤙Hello, visitor! You've found the only 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma forum!
    Tacoma3G.com is an online forum for 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and overland enthusiasts. Our resources include: build threads, tutorials, gear reviews, exclusive discounts and giveaways, a marketplace to buy and sell items, local trail events, and more. We have thousands of friendly, knowledgeable members, including many officials from your favorite companies. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!
  • 🚧Attention T3G members and vistors!🚧
    Our February "Rig of the Month" contest is now OPEN! Post a photo of your truck in the submission thread to enter the contest. Vote for your favorite truck by hitting the "like" button on the post. The first place winner will receive a $100 Amazon gift card and a T3G patch and sticker. (You may dismiss this notice by clicking the X in the top right of this box.)

Rob Daman

T3G Level: Onyx
T3G O.G.
T3G Member
***PARKING UPDATE... PARK ONLY IN GREEN AREA!!! DO NOT PARK ACROSS THE STREET AS YOU MAY GET TOWED!!!***

parking.jpg

Hi all,

I'm excited to be hosting this meet on Oct 12. 10am to 1pm

Free Tacos served 11am-noon
Free ice cream bars from Archies Ice Cream
Free Jeep toys to kids
Free Swag
Raffle prizes totaling over $1000 (1 free tix to each rig owner) + additional tix for sale (includes RDM Pros patch or keytag)

Please note we don't know how big the attendance will be... so it's 'while supplies last'

Hope to you see you all there! I'm making a HUGE announcement!

I put this as a facebook event and you can also follow my instagram too

View: https://www.facebook.com/events/482782515616194/

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Rob Daman

T3G O.G.
T3G Member

Rob Daman

T3G O.G.
T3G Member

Rob Daman

T3G O.G.
T3G Member
More details...

Free Tacos served 11am-noon
Free ice cream bars from Archies Ice Cream
Free Jeep toys to kids
Free Swag
Raffle prizes totaling over $1000 (1 free tix to each rig owner) + additional tix for sale (includes RDM Pros patch or keytag)

Please note we don't know how big the attendance will be... so it's 'while supplies last'

Hope to you see you all there! I'm making a HUGE announcement!

Cemented

T3G Level: Bronze
First Name
Alex
Military
Air Force
T3G Member
#3,074
Hey Rob, Planning on heading down there with my kids as I live a few miles away. Think my bro will be coming up with his rig from SD also. Where is there going to be parking?

Rob Daman

T3G O.G.
T3G Member
Hey Rob, Planning on heading down there with my kids as I live a few miles away. Think my bro will be coming up with his rig from SD also. Where is there going to be parking?
Cool

Parking is by service and they'll be people to direct you.

Last edited:

Rob Daman

T3G O.G.
T3G Member
Awesome, thanks for getting back to me👍🏼 Looking forward to it!
parking overflow got cancelled..

***PARKING UPDATE... PARK ONLY IN GREEN AREA!!! DO NOT PARK ACROSS THE STREET AS YOU MAY GET TOWED!!!***

parking.jpg