• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Removing the front lower panel?

Shred_n_Tread

2️⃣ Bronze
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.kevingeraldez.com
2017 Sport DCSB Auto
White
Anyone know any youtube videos how to remove the front lower panel I've looked and no luck thanks in advance. I want to have it painted or wrapped in black. Wondering if you have to remove the whole front grill or just snap it off?

thx

Attachments

• TACOSANDWAVES_6.jpg
    TACOSANDWAVES_6.jpg
    292.4 KB · Views: 103
Are you able to see what is behind it? IIRC, it either snaps off or has small screws back there. But I can't go figure it out on my truck cause I don't have the bumper anymore. Let me see if I can find the video that showed how it works.

Upvote 0
It should just snap out. It’s held in by plastic clips. I found this out when I smashed into a cliff after getting stuf in Anza

Upvote 0
Back