• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Remote Start Stimulus Sale!

Accessorides

2️⃣ Bronze
Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.accessorides.com
Sorry guys we skipped April Fools this year, but this stimulus sale is NO JOKE! Let's put those stimulus checks to work! Grab the essentials for your family and then get a little something for your ride. Installing an Accessorides remote start in your garage or driveway is the perfect way to practice social distancing! USE DISCOUNT CODE STIMUL8 TO SCORE $25 OFF ANY ORDER OVER $150 + FREE SHIPPING (US orders only) + FREE TRAVEL SIZE HAND SANITIZER

Also check out our website for some of our new releases in the Toyota family:

2020 TACOMA PTS - THE ONLY 100% PLUG & PLAY! AVAILABLE SHORTLY!
2020 4RUNNER PTS - THE ONLY 100% PLUG & PLAY! NOW SHIPPING!
2020 4RUNNER KEY - THE ONLY 100% PLUG & PLAY! AVAILABLE SHORTLY!
2020 TUNDRA PTS - THE ONLY 100% PLUG & PLAY! NOW SHIPPING

dlkjjfhewilufsdhf0u1.png
handsan.jpg

Also please note while orders are still being shipped daily, phone tech support hours are currently limited. We recommend sending an email for anyone who has any pre-sale questions or installation related support. We also understand these can be tough times if anyone needs to return an item to support their family please contact us and we will work with you. Thank you to all of our loyal customers we will all get through this together!

Last edited:
Back