• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Relentless Fab - Tacoma Bed Bars!

Relentless Fabrication

relentlessfabrication.com
Authorized Vendor
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
Website
www.relentlessfabrication.com
Relentless Fabrication - Home of the original Tacoma Bed Bars!

05setof3bedbars-1_grande.png
20151009_174330-M_grande.jpeg

Relentless Fab - 05+ Tacoma Bed Bars (set of 3)

These Tacoma Bed Bars are perfect for a Roof Top Tent, Cargo Basket, or any other accessory you can attach to 1.75" tubing. A set of three is ideal for distributing the load evenly when running heavy items.

We offer a "tab" option which includes 2 tabs (1 bar only), Hi Lift side mount on each bar, side quick fist mount plates, and 2 sets of rubber quick fists. This is only available on the tall model.

Specifications:
CNC cut and MIG welded 3/16" steel mounting plates and 1.75" diameter .090" wall tubing (.120" wall tube by request). All mounting hardware included. Sold as a set of 3 bars, hardware included

Available here starting at $250. Let us know if you have any questions

Relentless Fabrication
www.relentlessfabrication.com

Back