• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Relentless Fab Deal of the Day - Friday Deal!!!

Relentless Fabrication

relentlessfabrication.com
Authorized Vendor
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
Website
www.relentlessfabrication.com
We've been running a daily deal all this week. Tomorrow is the big day! Something for everyone but it will end tomorrow night, Friday December 20 at 11:59PM (Pacific).

*** Please note that this offer will go live tonight at 12am Pacific and run through tomorrow night at 11:59pm Pacific.

Here it is...

Deal Of the Day 5.jpg

$100 Off All Front bumpers (includes hybrids)!!!

Just enter promo code "100Off" at checkout to save $100 on any of our front bumpers (Tacoma, LX470, 4Runner, and Colorado). Any front bumper!

Click here to get looking and ordering!

Ready to place an order? Order online via our web site or give us a call at 775-200-0544. We'll be in the office between 9am-5pm Pacific on Friday the 20th.

Relentless Fabrication
www.relentlessfabrication.com

Back