• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Regear shops in Phoenix?

Butch

6️⃣ Aficionado
Rig of the Month
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
2020 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Barcelona Red
Has anyone regeared out here in Phoenix? Anyone have shop recommendations, I am currently looking at Phoenix Rack and Axle or Camelback Toyota, I know, I know, but I have had pretty good service and competitive pricing with them in the past.

Just as an update, SDHQ will not install customer provided parts. I called State48Overland and they also do not but are going to help me out in this situation and do the job.

Just as an update, SDHQ will not install customer provided parts. I called State48Overland and they also do not but are going to help me out in this situation and do the job.

Good to know. Glad to see they are helping you out.

Back