Regear shops in Phoenix?

• Hello, visitor! You've found the only 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma forum! 🤙
    Tacoma3G.com is an online forum for 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and overland enthusiasts. Our resources include: build threads, tutorials, gear reviews, exclusive discounts and giveaways, a marketplace to buy and sell items, local trail events, and more. We have thousands of friendly, knowledgeable members, including many officials from your favorite companies. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!

Butch

= II • Bronze
T3G Supporter
Military
Army (Vet.)
T3G Member
#6,318
Has anyone regeared out here in Phoenix? Anyone have shop recommendations, I am currently looking at Phoenix Rack and Axle or Camelback Toyota, I know, I know, but I have had pretty good service and competitive pricing with them in the past.

Butch

= II • Bronze
T3G Supporter
Military
Army (Vet.)
T3G Member
#6,318
Just as an update, SDHQ will not install customer provided parts. I called State48Overland and they also do not but are going to help me out in this situation and do the job.

Mr. Nobody

= VIII • Connoisseur
Vendor Relations
T3G O.G.
First Name
Andy
T3G Member
Just as an update, SDHQ will not install customer provided parts. I called State48Overland and they also do not but are going to help me out in this situation and do the job.

Good to know. Glad to see they are helping you out.

Top Bottom