• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Red Clip 90467-09232

NVTaco

4️⃣ Gold
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
2021 Pro DCSB Auto
White
The online parts store have horrible diagrams currently, so if anyone is looking for the red clip that retains interior plastics, trim, panels, etc. the part number for it is 90467-09232. Hopefully I have enough keywords in this post for folks to find it. They seem to break fairly easily...

20210701_102947.jpg

This might also help people. For some reason my dealership didn't keep these in stock and had to order them.
You can get the bulk packs of 100 or so for like $10 on Amazon. They even have foam washers on them for limited movement and vibration.
Not red and not OEM. I went through and added TESA Tape to all of the body panel clips and shove them back in to make sure they wouldn't move then added the foam washers on all of them.
Capture.PNG

Definitely cheaper! Thanks!

Thank you for that might need it in the future =)

Back