• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Recovery Board Mounts and Recovery Boards

ragofabrication

ragofabrication.com
Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.ragofabrication.com
2017 TRD OR DCSB Auto
White
Whether you’re an experienced off-roader or just starting out, eventually everyone gets stuck. Mud, sand, and snow are just a few different weather elements that can cause your tires to bog out, lose traction and leave you stranded. One of our favorite off-road recovery tools that has proven itself worthy are recovery boards. They are known to provide traction under your tires in difficult and slippery situation. Even if you don’t think you don’t need them, I promise you they are one of the most convenient and reliable accessory you will use on the trails. There are so many different options when it comes to recovery boards, we recommend ActionTrax & MaxTrax . Recovery Boards are all used for the same reason to get us unstuck, and over those rough trails. Most recovery boards are durable, flexible, lightweight, and they come in all sorts of colors.

Continue reading--> https://www.ragofabrication.com/blogs/blog/recovery-boards-and-recovery-mounts
maxtrax_mounts_pc_720x.jpg

Back