• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Rago rock slider problems

SO this is an old thread, long story short was I ended up selling these sliders privately, because rago fabrication had little to no answers or solutions for me. Their advertisements were so vague and non-descriptive on the actual dimensions or what have you, as far as for being ONLY for short bed Tacomas on the sliders themselves that I was fed up with the emails back and fourth. so they were sold privately and I haven't looked back since. I sure hope this hasn't happened to anyone else and again I hope this has made anyone aware of the issue that rago, unless they have changed since then, that the sliders they sell ARE NOT for long bed Tacomas.

I’m having the same exact problem right now. I have a double cab long bed and the @ragofabrication sliders for it. None of the holes line up at all. And the video they have is for a Lexus and it sucks ass. And according to the bolts required in the video, I wasn’t even sent the right ones
if you haven't made any modifications to the sliders already, return them, and try to do it a @ragofabrication expense. they are vague in their description and their only safety is in their "return policy is that they say customer is responsible for making sure of product fitment....(not quoting exact words. but if you have made modifications like paint or drilling they WONT accept them back. I ate about $300 on shipping cost after selling the sliders privately. still upset about it but I have recently gotten new ones from RCI which is local to Colorado. GREAT sliders and from my buddy I have also heard @WarFabArmor makes great product but at the time of the rago incident, war did not make DCLB sliders. so check the out and see because that was middle of summer last year.

if you haven't made any modifications to the sliders already, return them, and try to do it a @ragofabrication expense. they are vague in their description and their only safety is in their "return policy is that they say customer is responsible for making sure of product fitment....(not quoting exact words. but if you have made modifications like paint or drilling they WONT accept them back. I ate about $300 on shipping cost after selling the sliders privately. still upset about it but I have recently gotten new ones from RCI which is local to Colorado. GREAT sliders and from my buddy I have also heard @WarFabArmor makes great product but at the time of the rago incident, war did not make DCLB sliders. so check the out and see because that was middle of summer last year.
I won't advertise anything in this thread other than to say we do carry dclb stuff now. Appreciate the good words

Back