• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Post up your dclb trail limos!

Trail_limo_pro

4️⃣ Gold
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
2018 TRD OR DCLB Auto
Cement
80A2303A-1720-402A-B7E0-A30F328A77C1.jpeg
Let’s see the trail limos out there. If you have a double cab long bed post a picture ??

There actually is I guess they just haven't seen the thread yet.

Guess we'll just have to bump the thread then!!

DV2018-62.jpg

Edit: Geesh!! Look at that suspension!!! This photo was taken our last trip pre-suspension. We made the decision on this trip it was time to upgrade now that we had pretty much all our planned weight.

Guess we'll just have to bump the thread then!!

DV2018-62.jpg

Edit: Geesh!! Look at that suspension!!! This photo was taken our last trip pre-suspension. We made the decision on this trip it was time to upgrade now that we had pretty much all our planned weight.
HD Dakar leaf springs!

I love your truck hellppy eventually I will get some real mods. Home improvement taking up all my money

I love your truck hellppy eventually I will get some real mods. Home improvement taking up all my money
Thanks man! I appreciate the complement! Excellent choice on color and bed size my friend! Adulting kinda sucks sometimes with home improvements and such. I know that all too well myself! Lol

1662149809435.jpeg

Just going to bump this thread...

Old picture but I haven't been out much the last few months.

Back