• 3rd & 4th Generation Toyota Tacomas | Tacoma3G

🌮 Tacoma3G.com is an online resource and community for 2016-2024 Toyota Tacoma owners.

👤 Registration is completely free and only takes a few seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig on the forum!

♥️ Beginner friendly. Tight-knit. No ads. The raddest.

• New Year, New Tacoma3G.com Website! 🤙

Guest, welcome to 203G! Wait, no—2023? No…. Tacoma3G 2.0! The website appears visually different as part of an ongoing redesign. Read more about it, here. Alternatively, you can switch back to any of the now-classic designs, here.

🚧 Please report website oil leaks, your suggestions, and preview upcoming changes, here.

Post up your dclb trail limos!

Trail_limo_pro

4️⃣ Gold
Tacoma3G O.G.
Local time
5:43 AM
Reaction score
80A2303A-1720-402A-B7E0-A30F328A77C1.jpeg
Let’s see the trail limos out there. If you have a double cab long bed post a picture ??

Mr. Nobody

8️⃣ Paragon
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Authorized VF Tuner
Local time
7:43 AM
Reaction score
There actually is I guess they just haven't seen the thread yet.

Guess we'll just have to bump the thread then!!

DV2018-62.jpg

Edit: Geesh!! Look at that suspension!!! This photo was taken our last trip pre-suspension. We made the decision on this trip it was time to upgrade now that we had pretty much all our planned weight.

Tyler

🔟 Mythical
Badministrator
Local time
10:43 AM
Reaction score
Guess we'll just have to bump the thread then!!

DV2018-62.jpg

Edit: Geesh!! Look at that suspension!!! This photo was taken our last trip pre-suspension. We made the decision on this trip it was time to upgrade now that we had pretty much all our planned weight.
HD Dakar leaf springs!

Trail_limo_pro

4️⃣ Gold
Tacoma3G O.G.
Local time
5:43 AM
Reaction score
I love your truck hellppy eventually I will get some real mods. Home improvement taking up all my money

hellppy

6️⃣ Aficionado
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Local time
8:43 AM
Reaction score
I love your truck hellppy eventually I will get some real mods. Home improvement taking up all my money
Thanks man! I appreciate the complement! Excellent choice on color and bed size my friend! Adulting kinda sucks sometimes with home improvements and such. I know that all too well myself! Lol

Meclizine

6️⃣ Aficionado
Tacoma3G Supporter
Local time
7:43 AM
Reaction score
1662149809435.jpeg

Just going to bump this thread...

Old picture but I haven't been out much the last few months.