• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Post any photo of your Tacoma!

Showing off my new shoes. :p

Attachments

• 20210504_190415.jpg
    20210504_190415.jpg
    438.1 KB · Views: 84
My little Tacoma is quite lame compared to what I see. And I love looking at all of yours. So many things to want. I am getting rid of these factory 18” wheels next week though. With my tiny lift and these tires almost rub my uca. But since I’m very new to the Toyota world I’m sure learning a lot very fast as to how different things are. SURE LOVE THESE TRUCKS THOUGH!
A0B81671-DA5D-421A-BB9B-49F748636483.jpeg

I was able to take my truck out last weekend, had a good time driving around an old dirt and gravel road. No crazy off-roading just yet since everything's stock and I still don't have the first clue as to where to start with suspension and tires. But, it moves great off pavement!

rocket.jpg

Last edited:
Back