• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Post any photo of your Tacoma!

Closed highways due to avalanches and accidents means back roads to get across the state. This is going to suck to clean.
5CE21CF4-6D1E-4F00-9C93-02E38A23C7E7.jpeg

Do you have a link for the light bar? I would like to take a look. How much did you pay for it?
@spartanxcustoms on Instagram and I believe Facebook too. There is no website unfortunately. It was installed already on the rack so I’m not sure on the prices. Sorry for no help!

@spartanxcustoms on Instagram and I believe Facebook too. There is no website unfortunately. It was installed already on the rack so I’m not sure on the prices. Sorry for no help!
Thanks anyway. I was able to get a hold of him. What do you think of the light bar? Worth 4 bills?

Back