• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Post a Photo of Your Relentless Bumper

Relentless Fabrication

relentlessfabrication.com
Authorized Vendor
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
Website
www.relentlessfabrication.com
It's always great to see photos of our products on various colors and levels of build. It also helps others considering our products to see how it might look on what they are thinking of building.

To kick this off here is a photo from @sr20fastback (via IG) of his Relentless equipped 3rd gen (y)

175169142_754535001902053_3476426265248007394_n.jpg

Relentless Fabrication

It's always great to see photos of our products on various colors and levels of build. It also helps others considering our products to see how it might look on what they are thinking of building.

To kick this off here is a photo from @sr20fastback (via IG) of his Relentless equipped 3rd gen (y)

175169142_754535001902053_3476426265248007394_n.jpg

Relentless Fabrication
I checked out your site looks great one thing I noticed is you don't show maximum winch capacity .

I checked out your site looks great one thing I noticed is you don't show maximum winch capacity .
Brittony would be best at providing info on this front. You can reach her at 775-200-0544 between 9am-5pm Pacific (M-F) or via email at sales@relentlessfabrication.com. (y)
Funnily enough, this was taken on Long Island, NY.

Haha! Baja and Long Island beaches - you can drive on both and look the same. I bet the fish tacos are different though :ROFLMAO:

Relentless Fabrication

Back