• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Phone mount question

Mugga-Rich

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
Which phone mount did you all use? I’d like to avoid putting one on my dash if I could. And the vent magnets don’t seem like they would work due to the design of the vents. Need some advice. Thanks in Advance

I know you mentioned not having it on the dash but the Dashtop Single Mount (DSM) is the best product I’ve found. Tired multiple magnets, suction cup holders, and vent mounts and this one by far is a night and day difference above the rest. I use a magnet for daily driving and a ram mount for anything on dirt. It’s on of my favorite mods.

3d printed my own

I've got the 67designs mount on my TPAM from Expedition Essentials. Works great, though the 67designs mount seems to have list some of it's clamping power. EXE has switched away from 67designs and now uses Tacform. I've been told the Tacform is a nice upgrade.

Scosche phone mount for me, I love how it doesn’t sit on the dash or in the way of anything, also high enough up where I don’t have to look down too far to see the screen if I need to for a second

Attachments

• 9F782FC0-DAD1-4A5C-AB50-4BC18AFC3A64.jpeg
    9F782FC0-DAD1-4A5C-AB50-4BC18AFC3A64.jpeg
    424.3 KB · Views: 199
  • 5BE7383D-B4EE-4294-BEC7-76F4361FF751.jpeg
    5BE7383D-B4EE-4294-BEC7-76F4361FF751.jpeg
    360.3 KB · Views: 173
Back