• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Patches Patches Patches

So far this is what I got
8EAAC773-F588-46A2-AC90-2FEAEED0BC83.jpeg

I have some cool ones but they aren't in my Taco, they're on the wall in the garage. I'm gonna put them in the Taco because this thread inspired me, lol. Will report back with pics.
Reporting back.

Still missing many. The rest don’t have Velcro yet.

05578DFF-0A6A-49A5-88EE-539AA0269D4B.jpeg

My patch game is very weak. I have a couple and will have to get a shot later but just a heads up, be mindful of what patches you have up there because two services ago when I brought my truck in for an oil change, I never noticed a patch was missing until a week after. Before that, no one aside from family is ever in my truck so I assume someone from the dealership is enjoying it now. :mad::cry:

My first post has three patches attached to the headliner in my taco, my second post is just some extra patches I have laying around, and a couple of them are used on my trauma kit I keep in the taco.
Okay thanks man. Awesome patches!

Who has had their patches on for multiple years that can remove it and let us know if there is any damage (fuzzy) headliner. Thats what is stopping me

Back