• 3rd & 4th Generation Toyota Tacomas | Tacoma3G

🌮 Tacoma3G.com is an online resource and community for 2016-2024 Toyota Tacoma owners.

👤 Registration is completely free and only takes a few seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig on the forum!

♥️ Beginner friendly. Tight-knit. No ads. The raddest.

• New Year, New Tacoma3G.com Website! 🤙

Guest, welcome to 203G! Wait, no—2023? No…. Tacoma3G 2.0! The website appears visually different as part of an ongoing redesign. Read more about it, here. Alternatively, you can switch back to any of the now-classic designs, here.

🚧 Please report website oil leaks, your suggestions, and preview upcoming changes, here.

Patches Patches Patches

Jay

7️⃣ Connoisseur
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Local time
9:00 AM
Reaction score
So far this is what I got
8EAAC773-F588-46A2-AC90-2FEAEED0BC83.jpeg

Tyler

🔟 Mythical
Badministrator
Local time
12:00 PM
Reaction score
I have some cool ones but they aren't in my Taco, they're on the wall in the garage. I'm gonna put them in the Taco because this thread inspired me, lol. Will report back with pics.

tacomiyagi

4️⃣ Gold
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Local time
Reaction score
My patch game is very weak. I have a couple and will have to get a shot later but just a heads up, be mindful of what patches you have up there because two services ago when I brought my truck in for an oil change, I never noticed a patch was missing until a week after. Before that, no one aside from family is ever in my truck so I assume someone from the dealership is enjoying it now. :mad::cry:

SpicyTaco

2️⃣ Bronze
Local time
Reaction score
My first post has three patches attached to the headliner in my taco, my second post is just some extra patches I have laying around, and a couple of them are used on my trauma kit I keep in the taco.
Okay thanks man. Awesome patches!

951_yota

5️⃣ Platinum
Tacoma3G Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Who has had their patches on for multiple years that can remove it and let us know if there is any damage (fuzzy) headliner. Thats what is stopping me