• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Oregon

Organize it!! September maybe?
I'll think about it. I expect the state is going to shut down again soon because COVID though. Also, out of state plates are not welcome in Oregon right now so it might be rough for our friends in Washington to come play.

I'll think about it. I expect the state is going to shut down again soon because COVID though. Also, out of state plates are not welcome in Oregon right now so it might be rough for our friends in Washington to come play.

Yeah I know. It's a crappy situation all around. Unfortunately here we're being flooded by out of staters. Mostly Arizona.

Washingtonians can't drive worth a shit anyway :giggle:

Yeah I know. It's a crappy situation all around. Unfortunately here we're being flooded by out of staters. Mostly Arizona.
Should see the jersey shore, NY and PA plates as far as the eye can see. I went surfing yesterday and the beach was packed on a Tuesday I was like “oh yeah what pandemic?” Jesus people

Should see the jersey shore, NY and PA plates as far as the eye can see. I went surfing yesterday and the beach was packed on a Tuesday I was like “oh yeah what pandemic?” Jesus people

I believe it. It's the same here. I'm tired of the politics that people bring to it, I just wish we'd all start acting like responsible adults who care about others just as much as we do ourselves.

I took my stock OR to Tillamook Forest and checked out Hoodraiser on Friday. The truck did great in spite of the tires and I’ll be upgrading before I tackle anything more challenging.

Has anyone found some good Browns Camp trails?

@Oregon 3rd Gen Has been up there fairly recently. He might have some suggestions.

Portland here! I just purchased my first Tacoma, OR, DCSB, metallic grey. Incredibly happy so far, I look forward to mild enhancements centered around some light trail trips and dessert camping.

Portland here! I just purchased my first Tacoma, OR, DCSB, metallic grey. Incredibly happy so far, I look forward to mild enhancements centered around some light trail trips and dessert camping.

Alvord is always a blast

Hello PNW WA/OR from Vantucky area wish you all well and stay safe from the 🔥 🌲 🏔
Do people call Vancouver Vantuckey? I had never heard that before. I have heard of Springfield OR being called Springtuckey.

Anyone into RC crawl. Due to fire I’m home last 3days. Maybe an hour of my time I run my SCX24 and use my rug as the terrain 😂

Attachments

• 218A318B-B7DC-41DA-9D55-DB5814D38439.jpeg
    218A318B-B7DC-41DA-9D55-DB5814D38439.jpeg
    533.8 KB · Views: 90
Hello PNW WA/OR from Vantucky area wish you all well and stay safe from the 🔥 🌲 🏔

Nick! Glad to see you on here buddy!

Do people call Vancouver Vantuckey? I had never heard that before. I have heard of Springfield OR being called Springtuckey.

Oh we for sure do. Vantuckey is a personal favorite. Others would include;

• The Couv
  • Bum Village
  • Vanpooper

Anyone into RC crawl. Due to fire I’m home last 3days. Maybe an hour of my time I run my SCX24 and use my rug as the terrain 😂

Oh yeah. My boys love their rcs. We have a backyard course and when it’s raining and we’re board we will make tracks in their rooms for the 1/24 stuff lol

Oh yeah. My boys love their rcs. We have a backyard course and when it’s raining and we’re board we will make tracks in their rooms for the 1/24 stuff lol
I was thinking about getting back into 1:8 or 1:10 track racing but it seems likes the hobby is pretty much dead here in Phoenix. Its been 25 years since ive turned on the RC10T2 lol.

I was thinking about getting back into 1:8 or 1:10 track racing but it seems likes the hobby is pretty much dead here in Phoenix. Its been 25 years since ive turned on the RC10T2 lol.

rc crawling is fun. Take a trip to a park and hike with them.

Back