• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Oregon

I’m hoping to grow the community in the Eugene area and have kinda started a vlog to do so. Also there is a large group of people headed to browns camp this coming Sunday 9/14 out near Portland. Hoping to get a decent group, so spread the word

Would actually be awesome if I could get some people on here to go over and support it
Subbed, liked, commented...one note, that audio switch at 1:09 is a bit dramatic and had me jumping to turn down my speakers.

Aside from that, very Maxx Powell style.

(and feel free to have a look at my channel, link in sig)

Subbed, liked, commented...one note, that audio switch at 1:09 is a bit dramatic and had me jumping to turn down my speakers.

Ya I kinda noticed that. I had already published it and said fuck it lol. But thanks for the tip. Will be sure to cautious in future videos

Audio jump scared me even after reading your comment lol. Subscribed!

Trail Run / Camping Trip October 12/13 Tillamook state forest. Meeting at Fred Meyer off Highway 26 in Beaverton at 8 AM

Trail Run / Camping Trip October 12/13 Tillamook state forest. Meeting at Fred Meyer off Highway 26 in Beaverton at 8 AM
How tough are those trails? I've never done any OR, I'm a new to it. I'm pretty much a stock Pro. Your video looked a lot of fun but I don't think I'm ballsy enough to do any boulders or anything!

How tough are those trails? I've never done any OR, I'm a new to it. I'm pretty much a stock Pro. Your video looked a lot of fun but I don't think I'm ballsy enough to do any boulders or anything!
I did the trail with my TRD off road stock. It’s a great trail. Not too difficult. The pro will definitely do fine. Feel free to tag along on the trip in October

@JoeyHaze You should post here so it doesn't look like no one in Oregon has bought a Taco since September

I just moved to the PNW from SoCal. Currently in Portland riding out the lockdown. I think we're close here. When will events start happening again?
Same here also moved from Socal, Riverside. Been here a year and love it

Last edited:
I live and work just south of Portland. Just picked up my first taco and am loving it (although my wallet isn’t). Glad I found the PNW group!

Welcome! I work off Swan Island so if you see me, honk and flip me off. I'll know it's one of yall lmfao

Welcome! I work off Swan Island so if you see me, honk and flip me off. I'll know it's one of yall lmfao
I've seen you're rig around, outside of Anna's. Nice looking truck, I'm envious!

My wife and I have done 2 separate road trips to Oregon in the truck. If I could find a fire department job I would move there in a heartbeat. That state is rad.

Back