• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Oh Shit Handles?!

Thanks dude. I was kinda hoping for the hang onto dear life / over the top of the window frame handle.

It would be great to find a way to add a handle on the passenger side above the right shoulder. So many of my passengers while on off-road trails say the handle is in the wrong location. I tried looking around, but have yet to find a solid solution.

It would be great to find a way to add a handle on the passenger side above the right shoulder. So many of my passengers while on off-road trails say the handle is in the wrong location. I tried looking around, but have yet to find a solid solution.
They’ve said that to me too. It’s weird but I’ve sat passenger in my own truck and I don’t mind the positioning that much to be honest.

They’ve said that to me too. It’s weird but I’ve sat passenger in my own truck and I don’t mind the positioning that much to be honest.

I agree with you. It doesn't really bother me either when sitting passenger. Hatters gonna hate.

Back