• ⚙️ 3rd & 4th Gen Toyota Tacomas | Tacoma3G

🌮 Tacoma3G.com is an online resource and community for 2016+ Toyota Tacoma owners.

👤 Registration is completely free and only takes a few seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig on the forum!

♥️ Beginner friendly. Tight-knit. No ads. The raddest. Read more about us...

Oh Shit Handles?!

PaulyRondoni

2️⃣ Bronze
T3G Member
#2,251
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Instagram
@PaulyRondoni
Thanks dude. I was kinda hoping for the hang onto dear life / over the top of the window frame handle.

Romp-A-Taco

6️⃣ Aficionado
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
T3G Member
#2,373
Reaction score
First Name
James
Instagram
@rompin_taco
2017 Silver Sky Off-Road Double Cab, Long Bed Automatic (Build Thread)
It would be great to find a way to add a handle on the passenger side above the right shoulder. So many of my passengers while on off-road trails say the handle is in the wrong location. I tried looking around, but have yet to find a solid solution.

Tyler

🔟 Mythical
Badministrator
T3G Member
Reaction score
Instagram
@wanderingwinterfields
YouTube
/wanderingwinterfields
2017 Quicksand Off-Road Double Cab, Long Bed Automatic (Build Thread)
It would be great to find a way to add a handle on the passenger side above the right shoulder. So many of my passengers while on off-road trails say the handle is in the wrong location. I tried looking around, but have yet to find a solid solution.
They’ve said that to me too. It’s weird but I’ve sat passenger in my own truck and I don’t mind the positioning that much to be honest.

Romp-A-Taco

6️⃣ Aficionado
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
T3G Member
#2,373
Reaction score
First Name
James
Instagram
@rompin_taco
2017 Silver Sky Off-Road Double Cab, Long Bed Automatic (Build Thread)
They’ve said that to me too. It’s weird but I’ve sat passenger in my own truck and I don’t mind the positioning that much to be honest.

I agree with you. It doesn't really bother me either when sitting passenger. Hatters gonna hate.

Ron

5️⃣ Platinum
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
T3G Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
2018 Silver Sky Sport Double Cab, Short Bed Automatic