• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

OEM Style Light Switch Back Light Color Not Matching Dash

Romp-A-Taco

6️⃣ Aficionado
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
Website
legendary-fish.com
2017 TRD OR DCLB Auto
Silver Sky
Yo, Just seeing if anyone knows of any OEM style switches back lighting that match the dash colors more closely. The one I got from Cali Raised is super dark blue and a lot brighter than the stock ones. I figure they are all like that, but maybe their is one out there or there is a mod for the switch?

I personally never found any that had a good color match. I did try a white LED switch that didn't look too bad with the car compared to the bright blue LEDs. Eventually went with a SwitchPros and fully matched the in dash lighting. I primarily switched to the SP9100 because I needed more switches and wanted to clean up the wiring.

Yo, Just seeing if anyone knows of any OEM style switches back lighting that match the dash colors more closely. The one I got from Cali Raised is super dark blue and a lot brighter than the stock ones. I figure they are all like that, but maybe their is one out there or there is a mod for the switch?
https://www.otrattw.net/Contura-V-5/
The contura is close to the OEM color and brightness

Back