• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

OEM Headlights, Taillights, & Third Brake Light

Huck89

4️⃣ Gold
Reaction score
2019 TRD OR DCSB Manual
Magnetic Gray
I just put on some aftermarket lights and I have the OEM Headlights, Taillights, & Third Brake Light if anyone is interested. Truck has 22,000 miles so they're pretty new and there's absolutely nothing wrong with them. You can see they're slightly dusty/dirty but I'll clean them up prior to sending. Probably should have posted them cleaned up but anywho...Contact me via text if interested (preferred method of communication since I'm not on here often) at 719-470-3867. $300 for everything.

Attachments

• Headlights.jpeg
    Headlights.jpeg
    149.1 KB · Views: 119
  • Headlights (Backside).jpeg
    Headlights (Backside).jpeg
    137.2 KB · Views: 127
  • Taillights.jpeg
    Taillights.jpeg
    156.7 KB · Views: 109
  • Taillights (Backside).jpeg
    Taillights (Backside).jpeg
    165.8 KB · Views: 118
  • Third Brake Light.jpeg
    Third Brake Light.jpeg
    175.1 KB · Views: 119
  • Third Brake Light (Backside).jpeg
    Third Brake Light (Backside).jpeg
    133.4 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:
Shipping will be included in that, unless it’s insanely expensive then I might ask to meet me halfway, but I can get a quote on how much it would be.

Back