• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

OC IN N OUT MEET AND GREET!! (UPDATED ON JUNE 24TH 2018)

Catfish

7️⃣ Connoisseur
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
2017 TRD OR DCLB Auto
Silver Sky
Goodevening Tacoma3G!
For those who know a little about me, I am from California. Although i currently reside in the state of Alaska, I will be setting up a group meet at In N out in Orange, Ca. Right off highway 55 and the 91 split. In N Out will be on Tustin Ave. The address is as follows:

Who: Tacoma3G and everyone with a 3rd Gen
What: A local gathering of 3rd Gens where we put names to the faces of our usernames.
When:
July 6th, 2018 @6PM!!!
Where: IN N OUT 2585 N Tustin St, Orange, CA 92865
Why: for fun and bs. and stuff.

About 2 weeks out from driving back to SoCal. whats everyone think of the date? PASS THE WORD!!!!

Last edited:
In n out is always popular.

How's the parking at that location?

Huntington Beach has one that is next to Walmart so there's plenty of parking.

Goodevening Tacoma3G!
For those who know a little about me, I am from California. Although i currently reside in the state of Alaska, I will be setting up a group meet at In N out in Orange, Ca. Right off highway 55 and the 91 split. In N Out will be on Tustin Ave. The address is as follows:

Who: Tacoma3G and everyone with a 3rd Gen
What: A local gathering of 3rd Gens where we put names to the faces of our usernames.
When: TBD
Where: IN N OUT 2585 N Tustin St, Orange, CA 92865
Why: for fun and bs. and stuff.

so what do you guys think of this?! It's plenty of time to plan ahead and go to this event!

Depending on work I’m in. Love the Catfish build gotta see that beast in person

Depending on work I’m in. Love the Catfish build gotta see that beast in person
yeah man, as soon as i'm down i will let people know whats good. i have my upgraded parts coming in on a weekly basis to my house but none of them are here in Alaska. I sent them home to the Bay Area SF. then i will drive down right after all my parts are on the rig

What's the word on an actual date for meet up? I'm interested in meeting some people.

Getting closer to July now, which week are you looking to do it?

Getting closer to July now, which week are you looking to do it?
Alright the plan is to do it the 1st friday if that was cool with everybody? Friday June 6th at 5PM In N out.

standby for more details. i will adjust time and place as needed. but standby for more details

Damn... I would normally make it, but my brother is visiting from Afghanistan and that is the weekend I am going to visit with him. I definitely look forward to meeting up with you guys though. I have been looking into some decent 2wd trails here in SoCal and would like to get some input from guys that have done them already... maybe even schedule a trail run. I am stoked to be a part of this very active and social scene now. Looking forward to the future fun times!!

How tough is Cleghorn? I'm not super experienced off-road but I'd be down to try it with you guys.
The best part about Cleghorn is that you can skip every obstacle there by just staying on the fire road. I’ve done almost everything with a stock Tacoma and stock Jeep though.

How tough is Cleghorn? I'm not super experienced off-road but I'd be down to try it with you guys.

You can do everyting but “the chute”marked with a skull and crossbones if i remember. Ask Tyler about that one lol. I have done that but also have skipped it. Its just a large boulder you squeeze through and usually hit sliders and slide on them. But you can go through cleanly if careful.

446B14DB-9A4A-469F-AC01-00AD15BDB19F.jpeg

Back