OC IN N OUT MEET AND GREET!! (UPDATED ON JUNE 24TH 2018)

• Hello, visitor! You've found the only 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma forum! 🤙
    Tacoma3G.com is an online forum for 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and overland enthusiasts. Our resources include: build threads, tutorials, gear reviews, exclusive discounts and giveaways, a marketplace to buy and sell items, local trail events, and more. We have thousands of friendly, knowledgeable members, including many officials from your favorite companies. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!

Catfish

= V • Platinum
T3G O.G.
First Name
Adrian
Military
Marine Corps
T3G Member
Goodevening Tacoma3G!
For those who know a little about me, I am from California. Although i currently reside in the state of Alaska, I will be setting up a group meet at In N out in Orange, Ca. Right off highway 55 and the 91 split. In N Out will be on Tustin Ave. The address is as follows:

Who: Tacoma3G and everyone with a 3rd Gen
What: A local gathering of 3rd Gens where we put names to the faces of our usernames.
When:
July 6th, 2018 @6PM!!!
Where: IN N OUT 2585 N Tustin St, Orange, CA 92865
Why: for fun and bs. and stuff.

About 2 weeks out from driving back to SoCal. whats everyone think of the date? PASS THE WORD!!!!

Last edited:

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
I'll be there as long as the Marine Corps doesn't send me somewhere during the date...

951_yota

= V • Platinum
T3G Supporter
First Name
Travis
Military
Air Force (Vet.)
T3G Member
Goodevening Tacoma3G!
For those who know a little about me, I am from California. Although i currently reside in the state of Alaska, I will be setting up a group meet at In N out in Orange, Ca. Right off highway 55 and the 91 split. In N Out will be on Tustin Ave. The address is as follows:

Who: Tacoma3G and everyone with a 3rd Gen
What: A local gathering of 3rd Gens where we put names to the faces of our usernames.
When: TBD
Where: IN N OUT 2585 N Tustin St, Orange, CA 92865
Why: for fun and bs. and stuff.

so what do you guys think of this?! It's plenty of time to plan ahead and go to this event!

Depending on work I’m in. Love the Catfish build gotta see that beast in person

Catfish

= V • Platinum
T3G O.G.
First Name
Adrian
Military
Marine Corps
T3G Member
Depending on work I’m in. Love the Catfish build gotta see that beast in person
yeah man, as soon as i'm down i will let people know whats good. i have my upgraded parts coming in on a weekly basis to my house but none of them are here in Alaska. I sent them home to the Bay Area SF. then i will drive down right after all my parts are on the rig

Rob Daman

= VII • Aficionado
T3G O.G.
T3G Member
?

That actually could happen if nobody buys em. ?

Rob will be handing out free #hardshelltaco stickers. First sponsered giveaway for the event lol ?

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
Getting closer to July now, which week are you looking to do it?

Top Bottom