• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Archived Notice: Tyler is without power for a bit

This thread is now an archive that does not accept new posts. If you wish to add to this discussion, you should create a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler

🔟 Mythical
Badministrator
Volunteer T3G Editor
Reaction score
Website
tacoma3g.com
2017 TRD OR DCLB Auto
Quicksand
Hurricane Isaias just got done doing its thing on the area that I live. As a result, I’ll be without power for around 2-3 days. I’d normally hotspot my LTE to my computer so I can still work on the forum but even cell services aren’t working well yet. Just thought I’d let you guys know why I might seem missing.

Perfect time to own an overland rig.

Funny, this is when my power was out too. Had to leave work to pump my basement out from sump pump not running. Got to like 85 in the house. Picked up a generator and ran a unit in the kitchen. Boys, wife and I slept on the floor in the living room lol. Good times

Funny, this is when my power was out too. Had to leave work to pump my basement out from sump pump not running. Got to like 85 in the house. Picked up a generator and ran a unit in the kitchen. Boys, wife and I slept on the floor in the living room lol. Good times
We started sleeping in our camper in the in-laws driveway. WAY cooler than inside the house.

We started sleeping in our camper in the in-laws driveway. WAY cooler than inside the house.

Oh for sure. Our little ac unit and the generator kept our kitchen and living room like 62* at night. Was so nice compared to sweating before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back