• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Northeast Tacoma Tuning

Master Yota

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
2018 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Midnight Black
Hello everyone!!
We are based out of Central NJ but travel all over the northeast.
We are an authorized Pro Tuner with VFTuner.com offering OVTune 2.0, KDMax 6.0, & CVC Performance (Coyoza for MTs) for your 2016+ Toyota Tacomas 3.5L !!
2.7L and 2nd gen 4.0 in Beta testing. Will update when something becomes available.
Comment below or PM me for scheduling and further info!

I’m looking to get tuned. Where in jersey are you located

Hello everyone!!
We are an authorized Pro Tuner with VFTuner.com offering OVTune 2.0, KDMax 6.0, & CVC Performance (Coyoza for MTs) for your 2016+ Toyota Tacomas 3.5L !!
2.7L and 2nd gen 4.0 in Beta testing. Will update when something becomes available.
Hey, im looking to get my trucked tuned as well. where are you located in central NJ?

Hello everyone!!
looking for a re tune in NH for a 2016 Tacoma thank you

Back