• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

New Video! Beautiful Mountains!

Malcolm

7️⃣ Connoisseur
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
2017 Pro DCSB Auto
Cement
Hey Everyone,
Recently I took a trip out to Bishop, CA and death valley to see some amazing views and find some snow, this was the results!!
Please check it out and like/subscribe if you enjoy it!
Thank you for yalls support.

Thanks bro! Ive been busting my ass to get all the right shots hah. Its all worth it though.

What drone are you using? I believe the following models have intelligent flight modes such as "subject tracking" which would help you get the perfect shot... I own a drone company so I may be able to help :) Let me know.

There's a few different things you can do, such as setting waypoints so the drone follows a specific path and tracks your vehicle or orbits a location so you don't have to do a thing. :)

Looks good though!

What drone are you using? I believe the following models have intelligent flight modes such as "subject tracking" which would help you get the perfect shot... I own a drone company so I may be able to help :) Let me know.

There's a few different things you can do, such as setting waypoints so the drone follows a specific path and tracks your vehicle or orbits a location so you don't have to do a thing. :)

Looks good though!
Ya i set it up to track sometimes, but i really like the way the shot turns out when i keep the subject in frame but its panning a certain viewpoint. I use the DJI Mavic Pro

I'm calling greenscreen.. no way those are real places.

Awesome video as usual man! Keep it up!

I'm calling greenscreen.. no way those are real places.

Awesome video as usual man! Keep it up!
Thanks bro. I wish it was longer, but unfortunately did not get enough footage so i made do with what i had! Im glad you enjoyed it!

Great job on the video, very solid! Love the views and of course the rigs ;)
Thank you. Ive been trying to push them out, its a bbit more daunting that i thouught.

That is one bad ass video. Makes me want to go wheeling right now!
great videos ! im inspired to go out more now (y)
Thanks yall! and you should get out!

Really nice video, like the music selection! Fitting.

Hey Everyone,
Recently I took a trip out to Bishop, CA and death valley to see some amazing views and find some snow, this was the results!!
Please check it out and like/subscribe if you enjoy it!
Thank you for yalls support.

Thanks dude, lol! So I had to go out and get a drone this weekend... I got the Mavic Air mainly because it folds up and seems to be very portable. I travel over seas a lot so I can't wait to take this thing along! I still haven't figured out where the pictures I took are stored but here's a screen grab from the first flight in my backyard.

1548691274615.png

Thanks dude, lol! So I had to go out and get a drone this weekend... I got the Mavic Air mainly because it folds up and seems to be very portable. I travel over seas a lot so I can't wait to take this thing along! I still haven't figured out where the pictures I took are stored but here's a screen grab from the first flight in my backyard.

1548691274615.png
gotta download them off the app or stick your micro SD into a computer. The app will give you a preview, but you have to download to full version of the photo.

Back