• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

New Vendor

Plymouth Speed Shop

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
2016 Sport DCSB Auto
Silver Sky
Hello everyone its Jay one of the Admins for Tacoma3G. Along with being active duty I also help my dad with his shop, more the online marketing stuff and creative design while he builds the custom stuff. The shop is located in a small town called Plymouth, just north of the Kansas boarder in Nebraska. We are pretty excited about being a vendor on the forum and are here to help with any questions you may have. We sell quite a few things ranging from Rigid industries LED light bars, SPC UCA's, Bilstein suspension, a variety of floor mats, Addictive desert designs, Anzo lights, AMP Research, Roll n' lock, Skyjacker, K&N, and Yukon gears.

We will be starting a group buy here soon, sometime after the giveaway when we figure out what item to sell. If you have any ideas comment below.

Please again if you have any questions don't hesitate, DM us, We can get you a fast quote or point you in the right direction, We aren't on here for the sale, we are on here to help Tacoma3G members out.

Back