• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

New Vendor here on T3G/ OffRoadWarehouse We ship Worldwide!!

OffRoadWarehouse

2️⃣ Bronze
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
We are NOW an AUTHORIZED vendor on this forum but NOT new to being a Toyota enthusiast just like yourself!! We have been involved in some form of off road racing or events for more than 43+ years. Started in 1973 to service the local off road racers, who at one time could not easily find the parts and components needed to compete in events such as the Baja 500 and Baja 1000. We have competed and won multiple events in different classes. Our combined experience totals well over 100 years.

We are located in Southern California with four retail stores, we have over $1,000,000 in inventory with easy access to millions more. We currently have more than 600 different product lines, including some unusual or hard to find items. We Ship Worldwide, contact us for a shipping quote!

We Strive to deliver Honesty, Integrity, and Value through Exceptional Customer Service and product knowledge. In the process we hope to keep you as a long term customer.

Off Road Warehouse has many Truck, Toyota, Jeep & Off Road enthusiasts in its employ, we love what we do and strive to make every effort at customer satisfaction. We are into what we do. If you have a club and would like help with an event you are putting on, contact us. If you have some images of your Truck, Buggy, Jeep and want them on the website, Email images@orwmail.com your pictures!

We carry name brands such as... but not limited to:

Baja Designs
Bilstein
DayStar
Dirt King Fabrication
Fox Shocks
ICON Vehicle Dynamics
KC Hilites
King Shocks
Magellan
Pedal Commander
Rigid Industries
Switch-Pros
Tepui Tents
Total Chaos Fabrication
OverlandingHQ
many more products are being updated on a Daily Basis.

if you need something and you don't see it, Michael@ORWMail.com , Chat with us ONLINE or Call us 800-341-7757 We have a full Sales team that is knowledgeable and have hands on experience.

We are Direct with ALOT of manufacturers seen above what that means... We stock it or can get quickly and get it at a Great Price!!! That means more $aving$ to you!!

Stay Tuned for Special Deals and/or Group Buys!!!

FREE Shipping over $99!, Only standard ground shipping orders to residential and commercial addresses in the continental US are eligible for Free Shipping. Please Contact us for international, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO/FPO orders.

Official Site:OffRoadWarehouse
Like us on OffRoadWarehouse Facebook

So does this mean my tire is free ?
A1BA523A-BEFB-47C3-B7E7-A8C54AC8287C.png

Back