• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

NEW! Radiance Scene Pods

TrdRigid

rigidindustries.com
Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
2018 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Silver Sky
Hey everyone,

We have just released our new Radiance Scene Pods, This houses a new Optic that allows for a 100 Degree Scene light, perfect for camping, working, or needing to see those ditches. It also comes with a colored back light of 5 different choices. The red back-light is perfect for Running or Break lights on the back of the vehicle. The back-light runs off a separate wire/switch. These lights are sold in pairs and retail for $249.99. And of course these lights come with a life time warranty and 30 day money back guaranty. You can pick them up at any of your local Offroad shops. Please DM me if you have any questions.

pic 2.jpeg

pic 3.jpeg
pic 4.jpeg
pic 6.jpeg
pic 7.jpeg
pic 8.jpeg
pic 9.png

Attachments

• RIGID Radiance_Scene_Pod_SELL SHEET.pdf
    3.6 MB · Views: 166
gotta mount some of these to my rack!

Hey everyone,

We have just released our new Radiance Scene Pods, This houses a new Optic that allows for a 100 Degree Scene light, perfect for camping, working, or needing to see those ditches. It also comes with a colored back light of 5 different choices. The red back-light is perfect for Running or Break lights on the back of the vehicle. The back-light runs off a separate wire/switch. These lights are sold in pairs and retail for $249.99. And of course these lights come with a life time warranty and 30 day money back guaranty. You can pick them up at any of your local Offroad shops. Please DM me if you have any questions.

pic 2.jpeg

pic 3.jpeg
pic 4.jpeg
pic 6.jpeg
pic 7.jpeg
pic 8.jpeg
pic 9.png
??

Back