• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

D

Deleted member 643

possibly a ghost :(
Hey guys. Finally had it with the safe space that Tacoma World has become and asked to have my account deleted. Looking forward to seeing what this place is all about and helping out some members along the way. Some of you may already know me, some might think I am a dick, but I'm actually not and am always willing to help others out.

Nevertheless, I will work on a build page, which may take a bit because there is a lot to add, but, there will be one sooner rather than later

Hey guys. Finally had it with the safe space that Tacoma World has become and asked to have my account deleted. Looking forward to seeing what this place is all about and helping out some members along the way. Some of you may already know me, some might think I am a dick, but I'm actually not and am always willing to help others out.

Nevertheless, I will work on a build page, which may take a bit because there is a lot to add, but, there will be one sooner rather than later

Welcome and very cool to see you over here. I too and many others have switched from there.

And here's a few pics of the truck.
IMG_20180514_202409_948.jpg
IMG_20180422_142623_176.jpg
IMG_20180207_173420_617.jpg
IMG_20180504_082312_867.jpg
IMG_20171127_074144_884.jpg

My hero, hella dig the rig, appreciate all the help along the way!??

My hero, hella dig the rig, appreciate all the help along the way!??
Ha ha, thanks man! As always, I am happy to help and offer any needed advice or guidance. I'll get to work on a build thread at some point but it'll take a bit to try and remember everything done and I don't have many old pictures of the truck left

Ha ha, thanks man! As always, I am happy to help and offer any needed advice or guidance. I'll get to work on a build thread at some point but it'll take a bit to try and remember everything done and I don't have many old pictures of the truck left
Can you use a Wayback Machine or something like that to check internet archives for your old build so you don't have to work off of memory? Because let's face it, there's so many mods done to your truck that you're fucked if you don't have a running list.

Can you use a Wayback Machine or something like that to check internet archives for your old build so you don't have to work off of memory? Because let's face it, there's so many mods done to your truck that you're fucked if you don't have a running list.
Umm, mayybe.. Don't really have time to look into it though

Umm, mayybe.. Don't really have time to look into it though
I should refrain from giving tech ideas, I'm probably the least qualified person in the world under the age of 65 to be doing that lol

Welcome , can't wait to see the build list the truck looks awesome(y)(y)

He can copy my build thread from TW haha

Back