• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Would it blow your mind if this was all of our trucks haha
F1AC3578-6435-40B3-BBB0-917F0C71C70C.jpeg
Hey, there's my truck! :)

Hey guys. Finally had it with the safe space that Tacoma World has become and asked to have my account deleted. Looking forward to seeing what this place is all about and helping out some members along the way. Some of you may already know me, some might think I am a dick, but I'm actually not and am always willing to help others out.

Nevertheless, I will work on a build page, which may take a bit because there is a lot to add, but, there will be one sooner rather than later
i'm a dick. and I know it. it shows on TW too. i try to stay away from the pages the admin people dont gravitate to. hahaha i cant help it when people ask stupid fucking questions. its like.. what the fuck did you expect? a stupid answer? hahaha

i'm a dick. and I know it. it shows on TW too. i try to stay away from the pages the admin people dont gravitate to. hahaha i cant help it when people ask stupid fucking questions. its like.. what the fuck did you expect? a stupid answer? hahaha
Bingo

I was suprised to see this bullshit. sorry but there isnt safe spaces on the internet.. your welcome here, Jerry. im not putting you on blast. i'm just in awe. TW is soft.
Screenshot_20180621-130512_Messages.jpg
I was surprised too. We didn't really do anything but apparently someone got butt hurt. Mine got extended to 6 months just because jberry doesn't like me. :cry: lol. Fuck that place!

I got into it with that guy on the Facebook TW page because all he does is edit posts and create safe spaces for people.

I was surprised too. We didn't really do anything but apparently someone got butt hurt. Mine got extended to 6 months just because jberry doesn't like me. :cry: lol. Fuck that place!
that dude had his panties in a bunch with me, too.

I was suprised to see this bullshit. sorry but there isnt safe spaces on the internet.. your welcome here, Jerry. im not putting you on blast. i'm just in awe. TW is soft.
It is VERY soft. Rules are interpreted as needed or as convenient by the moderators and there is no consistency or accountability. That thread was nothing but a few light hearted jokes, which illustrates what a joke that site has become if even jokes are not allowed. Glad to be gone and looking forward to the new community

Worst part about this is that we weren't ganging up on anyone, the OP was trolling, and the "new member" being referred to had been there for 5 months and repeatedly posted the answer to his own question, which we were initially joking about.

It was about the most PG fun I've had on that site lately, too, which made the ban even more superfucktastic.

It is VERY soft. Rules are interpreted as needed or as convenient by the moderators and there is no consistency or accountability. That thread was nothing but a few light hearted jokes, which illustrates what a joke that site has become if even jokes are not allowed. Glad to be gone and looking forward to the new community

Maybe i'm so used to the explicit, outta pocket, raunchy jokes. could be from the Marine Corps and has hardened me to not give af.

Lol.

I way ahead of yeah. Im getting surly
02A25482-772E-4CFF-914B-359A5FF95346.jpeg
I fucking love Surly you sunofabish!!! Todd the Axe Man is the shit and now I hate you, but not really but kind of a little. I did their brewery tour last year when I was in MN for work and aside from their epic beer, their food was amazing

I fucking love Surly you sunofabish!!! Todd the Axe Man is the shit and now I hate you, but not really but kind of a little. I did their brewery tour last year when I was in MN for work and aside from their epic beer, their food was amazing
Thats awesome. Just moved here from GA. So many amazing breweries and the food they serve too.

I could always send you some. Need to start a beer exchange

Shame! Shame! Shame!

I dont decriminate when it comes to beer
I don't either, I'll drink just about anything if I don't have a choice. But, if I had to choose between a good IPA or some bottled piss like Budweiser, I'd still take the Bud. lol

Back