• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

New Holland Overland - NEW Front Door Molle Panels

New Holland Overland

7️⃣ Connoisseur
Rig of the Month
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
Website
www.newhollandoverland.com
2017 TRD OR DCSB Auto
White
Right now in development I have some front door molle panels im working on (currently for sale on website). These are made from 1/8 Aluminum and will come with 1/4" aluminum spacers on the backside with stainless steel hardware. These are gonna be perfect for creating more storage and organization opportunities inside the Tacoma! With our trucks we have close to 4" of empty space where these molle panels are between the door and the seat, enough space that you could mount a molle pouch to hold your nalgene bottle and have it secure! And since these are aluminum they are super easy to drill and mount unique holes for whatever mounted accessory you need.

Lemme know what you guys think! Ill be posting some new photos tomorrow morning of them painted black and mounted to the truck.

Available for pre-sale on the website:
2016+ Tacoma Front Door Molle Panel | NewHollandOverlandCo

133880576_1346463589038389_3588001383396737295_n.jpg

Got the first set installed on my tacoma! Came out great, and crazy strong too. Now time to load it up for a weekend trip and get some killer photos for you guys!

If you want a set feel free to message me!
$90 Raw Aluminum (pair)

133809236_1346874675663947_2669833455575921152_n.jpg

Been rocking these panels for a few weeks now and I LOVE them!!! Holy moly what a nice storage space for that extra little bit of gear to carry.

I chose to mount a pair of Midland T71's on the panel, a soft shackle, my air down tools, an Olight warrior mini, and it leaves just enough room for the bear logo to peak out!

IMG-9041.jpg
IMG-9051.jpg
IMG-9113.JPG
IMG-9116.JPG

Been rocking these panels for a few weeks now and I LOVE them!!! Holy moly what a nice storage space for that extra little bit of gear to carry.

I chose to mount a pair of Midland T71's on the panel, a soft shackle, my air down tools, an Olight warrior mini, and it leaves just enough room for the bear logo to peak out!

IMG-9041.jpg
IMG-9051.jpg
IMG-9113.JPG
IMG-9116.JPG
very nice.

I’m all about it. Good work NHO.

Just tried to check this out and see what shipping would be and it says not available in my region

Just tried to check this out and see what shipping would be and it says not available in my region
Weird!? I only ship inside the continental US though, no international. So if your in the lower 48 let me know directly and I can get you a set made! Ill check out the shipping issue though otherwise, thank you for letting me know.

Weird!? I only ship inside the continental US though, no international. So if your in the lower 48 let me know directly and I can get you a set made! Ill check out the shipping issue though otherwise, thank you for letting me know.
Also it is requiring something put into the 2nd address line.

Just got this error

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210115-110405_Brave.jpg
    Screenshot_20210115-110405_Brave.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 75
Just got this error
UGH...ok I think I got it figured out. My website was limiting shipping to 14 states (I have no idea why...its being wacko lately).

Sorry for all the issues! I have no idea what happened last week with all the settings, they went beserk

Mine just came in today. What does everyone recommend for painting. Not looking to pay for powder coating.

Mine just came in today. What does everyone recommend for painting. Not looking to pay for powder coating.
Ive used a few options for painting; flat black enamel looks good and holds up well, and also VHT chassis coat (will be more of a satin finish)!

Back